The Lakewood View

Thursday, December 1, 2011

dns - How do I check that a domain is available without triggering a grabber? - Pro Webmasters - Stack Exchange

dns - How do I check that a domain is available without triggering a grabber? - Pro Webmasters - Stack Exchange: "TLD (most likely a .com possibly a .org)...

So I zipped over to some other registrar, (I try to limit myself to three of four so I don't go crazy tracking down my domains) and quietly registered that domain, and vowed that if this were to happen again, I would the same thing.

Therefore is there was some shady practice or some "corrupt" sort of game going on, I would readily have the remedy at hand to resolve it, instantly and without a fuss.

As an US citizen, or simply as an intelligent citizen of the world, it should be no surprise that there in anything endeavor where one may stand to profit, there will be a tendency for people or businesses to try to "cheat" the system or otherwise try to tweak things to their advantage."

'via Blog this'

No comments: